lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2016

FOURTH WRITING











Resultado de imagen de first day at highschool

My first day at highschool was the 17th September of 2012. What I remember is that i was very nervous because there were a lot of people older than me and I don't know the majority of my class mates. Also I didn't like the idea to be in different classes, but I was with Andrea so it wasn't too bad, because I had a good friend in my class. 
That morning, as soon as I arrived to the highschool I met my friends and my cousin. She and other students painted us a "P" in our face. It's like a tradition on this highschool, when you arrived to first of ESO the people older than you could paint you a "P". 

1 comentario:

  1. Be careful with:

    -"i" = "I" (l.1)

    -"don't know" = "didn't know" (l.2)

    -"you arrived... could" = in present (l.7)

    Grade: 7,75

    ResponderEliminar